Random good picture Not show
1. The presenter gave her a big build-up .
2. The programme dispensed with its most popular presenter.
3. The snaps show the TV presenter as she dives into a pool.
4. He's the top TV presenter for children's programmes.
5. She's a highly paid TV presenter.
6. They're trying out a new presenter for the show.
7. Presenter Fiona Harper will be hosting the show .
8. Most people think being a television presenter is exciting.
9. After the adverts[Sentencedict], the presenter tried to pretend that everything was back to normal.
10. These charms have earned the television programme's presenter the sobriquet 'the thinking woman's crumpet'.
11. She is going on the air as presenter of a new show.
12. Duggan, a TV presenter and one-time journalist, made the announcement last week.
13. The TV presenter found himself on the wrong side of the law after hitting a cyclist while driving.
14. The presenter read the news headlines.
15. He is your worst corporate nightmare: the Vampire Presenter.
16. Among the guests was the television presenter Jo Everton.
17. The pretty presenter was taken by ambulance to London's Charing Cross Hospital at 6 am with terrible stomach pains.
18. The once boyish,[sentencedict.com] bubbly children's presenter admitted his addiction live on television in front of 2.5 million viewers.
19. Can you imagine a male presenter wearing peek-a-boo boxer shorts showing more than a hint of his you-know-what?
20. Presenter Michael Buerk had reconstructed the true story of how the man was rescued by helicopter after collapsing by a canal.
21. The presenter of a television series has some advantage over a writer, since filming is more flexible than book production.
22. Who's that TV presenter who always wears those revolting sweaters?
23. In her new film, Victoria plays a prima donna television presenter.
24. I don't want to be pigeonholed as a kids' presenter.
25. She was speaking in her capacity as a novelist, rather than as a television presenter.
26. He rose to fame in the 90s as a TV presenter.
27. The only woman included within the Cabinet was Akiko Santo, a television presenter and member of the Takeshita faction.
28. She will be propelled on to millions of screens tonight as a news presenter.
29. In the last few weeks she became a local radio presenter.
30. Every year they name a new flower after a personality - this year's was television presenter Anne Gregg.
More similar words: presented, present, presentiment, presently, represent, at present, for the present, omnipresent, presentation, representative, representation, misrepresentation, presence, resentment, resent, proportional representation, resentful, in the presence of, interpreter, sententiously, preserve, preserved, entertainment, absentee, sentence, interest, interpret, absenteeism, interested, center.