Random good picture Not show
1. And it is in so many of Ashton's pas de deux where the truth of those words is always evident.
2. Admittedly in many of Petipa's pas de deux he seems merely to be a porter.
3. The microscopic pas de deux isn't even visible to the naked eye.
4. The colorful folk dances and in particular the pas de deux of the princess and Tibetan king shows both softness and hardness of the couple in characters.
5. This choreographed pas de deux prevented the issue overwhelming all others.
6. The solo dance, pas de deux and the group dance were all brilliant.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. The audience all marveled at the pas de deux and pas de trios of the three leads, as well as the colorful and brilliant traditional dances of the Yi nationality in different scenes.
8. After the celebration, the Sugarplum Fairy and the Prince do a beautiful dance for two, or a pas de deux.
9. The ballerina dancing the part of the sleepwalker must perform a complicated pas de deux while making it clear to the audience that she's asleep.
10. The choreographers are not only at home in group folk dances but are also confident when it comes to tableaux and pas de deux.
11. Most NEOs will plunge into the Sun after a million years of this pas de deux.
12. The choreography isn't so bad either. The choreographers are not only at home in group folk dances but are also confident when it comes to tableaux and pas de deux.
13. But in this paper, sketch expression is thought a pas de Deux of sensibility and rationality.
14. After the CBRC cracked down at the end of 2009, this pas de deux became more of a round dance.
More similar words: vas deferens, impeded, trade deficit, grandeur, made up of, be made up of, misdemeanor, misdemeanour, excess demand, pass, past, spasm, paste, pasta, passe, cede, pass off, compass, pass by, pass away, passed, pass on, pass out, pastor, repast, bypass, ended, deduct, deduce, landed.