Random good picture Not show
1. He is charged with several misdemeanor, including driving without a valid licence and creating a disturbance.
2. Mr Watt pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor charge.
3. Jones still faces a misdemeanor charge of reckless driving and an infraction for running a red light.
4. Hudgins said Class A misdemeanor cruelty to animal charges will be filed Wednesday against the four who participated in the killing.
5. Even some misdemeanor offenses, if they draw maximum one-year sentences, can now be deemed aggravated felonies under federal immigration law.
6. Bob Farner is shaping up as the misdemeanor trial of the century.
7. Not a necessary social misdemeanor, as most bootlegging was contemporaneously regarded, but a high crime in any age.
8. Paul Mormando and Anthony Miccio were convicted on misdemeanor assault and discrimination charges.
9. Last month, he pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor voter-fraud charge.
10. The law makes it a misdemeanor for physicians to provide an abortion to a minor without written parental consent.
11. A second offense would earn a misdemeanor citation, and a third would require a court appearance.
12. Currently, those sales carry a misdemeanor sentence of a year or less in the county jail.
13. In 1989,(Sentence dictionary) John Bennis pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor charge.
14. Iverson was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of firearms with a controlled substance.
15. Police made three misdemeanor arrests, including one of a news photographer, for failing to keep back.
16. Why little ate has also become the misdemeanor?
17. Jenna and Barbara Bush both face misdemeanor charges.
18. Areacknowledged, certainly is not the misdemeanor.
19. However, what may be a misdemeanor in one state could be a felony in another.
20. The ordinance, passed unanimously Tuesday, makes it either a misdemeanor or infraction to violate a park safety rule.
21. Ray Lewis sold out his homies for time served and a misdemeanor plea bargain.
22. He was eventually convicted of committing an injurious act, a misdemeanor, police said.
23. A jury felt enough pity for the mayor to find him guilty of a mere misdemeanor rather than a felony.
24. The harassment charge was reduced from extortion, a felony, to the misdemeanor of harassment in exchange for the plea.
25. His ruling may have been an abomination, but it was neither a high crime nor a misdemeanor.
26. The girl was arrested Monday for investigation of filing a false police report, a misdemeanor.
27. More than 40 people went before Judge E.. Mac Amos with a total of 100 misdemeanor offenses.
28. The agency probably will recommend that the district attorney file misdemeanor animal cruelty and neglect charges against Broden, she said.
29. Where the questions of religion are concerned people are guilty of every possible kind of insincerity and intellectual misdemeanor. Sigmund Freud
30. Prosecutors are now discussing a reduction of the charges against Lundwall to a misdemeanor for his cooperation.
More similar words: misdemeanour, demeanor, demeanour, demean, in the meantime, lean on, mean, one another, means, meant, meander, meaning, meantime, make a note of, meanwhile, by all means, by any means, by no means, by means of, demise, meaningful, demerit, mincemeat, demented, miscreant, at home and abroad, measurement, by fair means or foul, make mincemeat of, wisdom.