Random good picture Not show
11. The bread/biscuits/cake had gone stale.
12. There is some bread apart from the milk.
13. He dolloped whipped cream over the bread.
14. Don't eat all that bread!
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The country cut the bread ration last year.
16. She toasted bread for breakfast.
17. She was sawing the bread with a blunt knife.
18. He invented a new method to make bread.
19. She was chomping on a bread roll.
20. Bread is chiefly made of flour.
21. He buttered a piece of bread for himself.
22. Wholemeal bread is more nutritious than white bread.
23. The steamed bread has dried out.
24. He bought two loaves of bread.
25. Toast the bread lightly on both sides.
26. The bread is baking/being baked.
27. Would you like some more bread and butter?
28. He choked on a piece of bread.
29. We are baking bread in the oven.
More similar words: breadth, break, breath, breast, break out, break in, outbreak, break off, break up, read, breakdown, break away, break down, breathing, break into, thread, spread, reader, out of breath, get ready, readily, already, reading, dreaded, break through, spread out, already in, widespread, breed, fibre.