Random good picture Not show
1) The rocks have eroded away over time.
2) Perceptions change over time .
3) Over time, developers subdivided the land.
4) Over time,[http://sentencedict.com/over time.html] the technology is diffused and adopted by other countries.
5) Over time, their acquaintance developed into a lasting friendship.
6) Traditions get established over time.
7) The screws had worked loose over time.
8) The social significance of religion has changed over time.
9) Over time she internalized her parents' attitudes.
10) Over time, though, Watson's views gained in popularity.
11) The research project will be assessed over time.
12) Over time, driving just becomes automatic.
13) Over time, the protein in the eggshell breaks down into its constituent amino acids.
14) I'm afraid we're starting to run over time, so could you make your speeches short please.
15) Over time, you will get a far better understanding of the job.
16) The differences in their income should even out over time.
17) Later on, over time, diesel engines lessened this possibility.
18) Over time in unfettered markets income inequalities grow.
19) Let's consider multiple grief over time first.
20) A few cases develop gradually over time.
21) The natural fabric's color deepens over time.
22) Over time, this supermarket company had become highly diversified.
23) Over time these grew, rather than diminished, in importance.
24) If you start with one small, positive thing and repeat it during the course of your day, you will begin to move into a more positive situation: positive thoughts, feelings, opportunities and people will start showing up in your life. With practice, you will find that over time, you will change your outlook and choose to be happy, irregardless of the events around you.
25) Ideas about the social significance of religion have changed over time.
26) She used to be very impatient, but she's mellowed over time.
27) Students are encouraged to consider the way language changes over time .
28) A lot of people who lose weight gain it back over time, and end up back where they started.
29) Its use subsequently spread to other public sector analyses involving a comparison of costs and benefits over time.
30) They have created new forms of entertainment rather than providing variations on old themes that inevitably have diminishing returns over time.
More similar words: at other times, incontrovertible, overt, vertical, covert, from time to time, every time, advertise, diverting, poverty, over there, advertiser, overture, advertising, convertible, extrovert, overthrow, advertisement, overestimate, all over the world, over and over, over and over again, time, in time, on time, time out, at times, at a time, in no time, for a time.