Random good picture Not show
1. It's an open secret that the security service bugged telephones.
2. It's an open secret that he wants Derek's job.
3. Their affair is an open secret.
4. Their love affair is an open secret.
5. It is an open secret that she is having an affair with another man.
6. It's an open secret around the office that they're having an affair.
7. It is an open secret, however, that soldiers are not to arrest war criminals they encounter.
8. Hamel's marriage breakdown had been an open secret long before it was reported in the paper.
9. Open secret AT last the royal publicity machine has admitted that Charles and Diana's marriage is less than perfect.
10. It is an open secret that he and Reg Pybus are bosom pals.
11. It was an open secret that the marriage had become a complete sham, Watson.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. Phooey became an open secret on the island.
13. Their wedding was an open secret.
14. Their love affair was an open secret.
15. It is an open secret.
16. Their affair is open secret.
17. It's an open secret that the rebels are receiving support from the neigh - bouring coutry's government.
18. The program to legalized illegal immigrants is an open secret.
19. It's an open secret that his firm is going bankrupt.
20. Apparent, this incident already was open secret inside course of study.
21. The new chairman hasn't been formally appointed, but open secret that it ll be Mr. Amith.
22. Anyway, it's open secret that the government troops are very hard pressed just now.
23. It can be said with certainty that it is an "open secret" that most hospitals and doctors accept sales commissions.
24. It's an open secret that he's having an affair with his secretary.
25. It is an open secret that Mary and John are engaged.
26. A probe by the daily has found that the naked wedding picture business is an open secret among many local photography studios.
27. In fact, the network spy strength of American information organization is open secret already.
28. He hopes against hope that no one would know the open secret.
More similar words: in secret, secret, secretary, consecrate, expense, pretense, propensity, at the expense of, nonsense, desecrate, decree, insect, decreed, desecration, ice-cream, decrease, decrepit, open, decrescent, recreation, openly, insecurity, tense, dense, sense, open air, opening, insecticide, consecutive, offense.