Random good picture Not show
1. Massy has held the position of marketing manager for 14 years.
2. There are seven columns, massy and grey.
3. Its furniture was all of massy gold.
4. Plain copper fittings, massy , old wrapped slurry, not like Qing Jian, wonder in Ming Dynasty?
5. The courtiers , having entered, brought furnaces and massy hammers and welded the bolts.
6. To adopt the wavelet method to simplify the grids will have wide developable foreground because it has massy theory gist.
7. The original edition of this act won Crystal Award at the 12th International Circus Festival of Massy, France.
8. When she edged in he was enacting the kindly burly pastor, an elbow on the corner of the parlor organ, two fingers playing with his massy watch-chain, his expression benevolent and amused.
9. He had to climb to the top of platform with his bare hands, legs lifted upward, massy body wavering to the left with great strength.