Random good picture Not show
1. It wasn't a good thing; on the contrary it was a huge mistake.
2. It doesn't seem ugly to me; on the contrary, I think it's rather beautiful.
3. You think you are clever; on the contrary, I assure that you are very foolish.
4. It's no trouble at all; on the contrary, it will be a great pleasure to help you.
5. A: Are you nearly through? B: On the contrary, I've only just begun.
6. On the contrary, it exalts the music further.
7. On the contrary, some seemed to actively discourage it.
8. On the contrary, they can be mutually reinforcing.
9. On the contrary, I was coming to dread them.
10. On the contrary, it liberated us.
11. On the contrary, they are generally more honest.
12. Girls, on the contrary, have almost invariably developed sexually before the onset of the disease.
13. On the contrary, far-flung, geographically dispersed organizations may remain centralized for some important business functions.
14. On the contrary,[sentencedict.com] it extends further to include the Zealots as well.
15. Dionysus, on the contrary, was never thought of as a power in the kingdom of the dead.
16. On the contrary, a given boundary may entail a combination of spatial, technical and social elements in different mixes.
17. On the contrary, the project will produce valuable reference material and should be lauded for its novelty and foresight.
18. But, on the contrary, it was a very serious affair.
19. On the contrary, it brought to the fore her inner resilience.
20. On the contrary, they were getting better all the time.
21. On the contrary, it spells disaster for those under fire from his high tax, high spending programme.
22. On the contrary, he is still campaigning on his resume and the argument that his experience is what his party needs.
23. On the contrary, features and limbs are perceived in isolation without relation, as fragments rather than as part of a totality.
24. On the contrary, they are partners for a finite amount of time usually dedicated to a finite objective.
25. On the contrary, one sees how greater physical distance could well help to bring emotional relationships closer.
26. On the contrary, they saw themselves as purifying a church that had become diluted, dehydrated, and despoiled.
27. It is not an idea around which the Community can unite. On the contrary, I see it as one that will divide us.
28. We shouldn't philander solemnly with that point of view. On the contrary,we should treat it seriously.
29. I would like to disabuse your mind of the idea that your cousin has a feeling of hostility to you. On the contrary he spoke to me in the most friendly terms of you.
30. Yet small-business owners are no less honest than most people. On the contrary, they are generally more honest.
More similar words: to the contrary, contemporary, contract, contrast, by contrast, contractor, contrast to, control, contribute, contributor, controversy, contribute to, contribution, out of control, contretemps, under control, control group, controversial, beyond control, in the course of, month, on the run, on the road, monthly, secondary, on the spot, on the side, on the whole, on the table, context.