Random good picture Not show
1. The plane's departure is on schedule.
2. Filming began on schedule .
3. The majority of holiday flights depart and arrive on schedule.
4. I have accomplished the task on schedule.
5. Barring strong headwinds, the plane will arrive on schedule.
6. The project is right on schedule.
7. The beatings, in which Rowe participated, proceeded on schedule.
8. The building should be completed on schedule.
9. Their departure is apparently on schedule[sentencedict .com], military officials say.
10. Tom arrived on schedule at twenty to eight.
11. They have to be reported on Schedule H, which can be attached to either Form 1040 or 1040A.
12. We were on schedule to pass Griminish Point around high water slack though the sea was anything but!
13. Therese of Lisieux arrived right on schedule at the city's main Catholic seminary yesterday morning, where hundreds awaited the arrival.
14. This way, the banks will be paid on schedule and the country will not become insolvent.
15. The next day, the Tour ran on schedule, with most of the riders not wearing helmets.
16. I was right on schedule, and so were the security forces.
17. So far we are on schedule and the project should come to an end in two months, as planned.
18. The drafting committee worked through the night in a vain attempt to finish on schedule.
19. We have to allow for the possibility that we might not finish on schedule.
20. They also monitor the production run to make sure that it stays on schedule and correct any problems that may arise.
21. He reaffirmed the government's commitment to its programme to return the country to democratic civilian rule on schedule in 1992.
22. Clara had just been born then, and now, more or less on schedule, Hana was in labour again.
23. A distributor ordered five gallons of car wash that was not shipped on schedule.
24. That had been their goal, and it was achieved on schedule.
25. Better roads: Two important road improvements in Cleveland have been completed on schedule.
26. Yet, as we turned off the Buxton Road and into Ashford-in-the-Water, we found ourselves back on schedule and completely relaxed.
27. Before the offshore operation was officially closed down last week, Scott Lithgow had established a reputation for completing contracts on schedule.
28. Close co-operation between all parties involved on the ￡130 million project was paramount in ensuring the work was completed on schedule.
29. In San Francisco, new Social Security claims are being processed and benefit checks are being mailed on schedule.
30. Now f I keep going and nevah, nevah give up, I shall come to the finish line on schedule.
More similar words: schedule, behind schedule, ahead of schedule, in school, scheme, subconsciously, consciousness, adult, rule, shed, credulous, as a rule, molecule, washed out, in the dark, school, scholar, the dark ages, at school, in the distance, chew, chef, cheek, cheer, cheap, chest, cheat, after school, scholarship, discharging.