Random good picture Not show
1. He doesn't drink alcohol on account of his health.
2. The old worker retired on account of age.
3. She retired early on account of ill health.
4. Both his first and second wife divorced him on account of his womanizing.
5. Dinner was somewhat delayed on account of David's rather tardy arrival.
6. Jack had been excused from military service on account of short-sightedness.
7. He was discharged from the army on account of disablement.
8. She was told to wear flat shoes, on account of her back problem.
9. We delayed our departure on account of the bad weather.
10. The President declined to deliver the speech himself, on account of a sore throat.
11. The manager had to step down on account of poor health.
12. The ancient Roman army was centesimated on account of mutiny tendencies.
13. Games are often canceled on account of rain.
14. Today our hair is very red on account of the rain that is threatening us.
15. Nora is distinctly gloomy tonight-perhaps on account of the seaweed aperitif.
16. Mere discriminations on account of race or color were not regarded as badges of slavery.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. The capital costs are high on account of the specialised nature of the machines required for the production line.
18. But only on account of the smooth running of the business, she realised.
19. I studied her carefully on account of my special relationship with her son, Sylvester.
20. It's real difficult on account of all the sea and sky and that, but it's real fun.
21. A possible committal to prison on account of her long-standing beliefs did not frighten her in the least.
22. I was refused accommodation -- not, I hasten to add , on account of my appearance .
23. " Auntie told me not to run, " he explained, " on account of my asthma. ”.
24. The marsh is an area of great scientific interest on account of its wild flowers.
25. The best policy is to try not to be placed in a position where you risk serious criticism on account of your behaviour.
26. She's probably upset because her boyfriend doesn't want to go out with her on account of her amusing adenoidal accent.
27. A military career had fascinated the young Makarenko, though he disliked it and had to be discharged on account of poor eyesight.
28. Runnymede offered a most appropriate site for such a memorial on account of its historical associations and its closeness to London and Heathrow.
29. The transient nature of the binding may be because this sequence is recognized on account of its structure without additional hydrogen bonding contacts.
30. In five of these the procedure was carried out in stages with tract dilation and limited rotation times on account of local discomfort.
More similar words: take into account, account, account for, accounting, accountability, count out, count on, country, county, in accordance with, counter, discount, counterpart, developing countries, accompany, tobacco, according, mount, accommodate, accord with, according to, accomplishment, amount to, council, accomplishments, in point of, in front of, counselor, counseling, in the event of.