Random good picture Not show
1. She's not nearly as beautiful as you said she was.
2. There's not nearly enough food for all these people!
3. He's not nearly as good-looking as his brother.
4. Tom has not nearly corrected his shortcomings in work.
5. It's not nearly as hot as last year.
6. We've saved some money, but it's not nearly enough .
7. Minerals in general are not nearly so well absorbed as other nutrients.
8. He's not nearly such a good writer as he's cracked up to be.
9. Sometimes suppliers will say this is not nearly enough.
10. But this is not nearly enough.
11. What people believe is not nearly as important as how they behave and live in life. Dr T.P.Chia
12. He is very open, not nearly as controlled as Lucy Snowe, who restrains herself constantly.
13. Laws controlling the emission of greenhouse gases are not nearly tight enough.
14. They say he is not nearly as meddlesome as we all might suspect.
15. The short answer is yes, some but not nearly enough.
16. A handsome fellow, but not nearly as handsome as Nevil.
17. Prevention is not nearly as attractive to politicians as is a visible response to crisis.
18. His 21 errors were a tad high but not nearly as worrisome as his 127 strikeouts.
19. This is not nearly enough to eradicate poverty and can not be a total substitute for federal aid.
20. Getting what you want is not nearly as important as giving what you have. Tom Krause
21. We saved money, but not nearly as much as expected.
22. And a morning was not nearly long enough to explore the friendly and fascinating city.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. But the writing is not nearly as tight nor as taut as it should be.
24. In the intervening years, there have been some changes, but not nearly enough.
25. Our revenue per employee is up 20 percent, but that is not nearly good enough.
26. Teenage antenatal classes exist in quite a few hospitals now, but there are not nearly enough.
27. I had tried this myself and knew it was not nearly as simple as the village boys made it seem.
28. On the other hand, I found law school boring and not nearly as much fun as college.
29. Beliefs have the power to change everyone's life, but what people believe is not nearly as important as how they behave and live in life. Dr T.P.Chia
30. Parker smoked and drank his beer and it was not nearly so bad as he had first supposed.
More similar words: nearly, early, early warning, similarly, regularly, particularly, nearby, near to, on earth, far and near, year after year, partner, witness, fitness, neat, partnership, sneak, garlic, one another, Charlie, fairly, beneath, parlance, elderly, properly, formerly, underlying, one after another, tear, rear.