Random good picture Not show
1. Services for customers on public transport are becoming non-existent.
2. Government funding of alternative health care is virtually non-existent.
3. Hospital beds were scarce and medicines were practically non-existent.
4. The hotel turned out to be completely non-existent.
5. Hygiene was non-existent: no running water, no bathroom.
6. Crime is almost non-existent in these communities.
7. Bread was practically non-existent.
8. I abandoned the garden, which harboured the non-existent toad.
9. The claims were for non-existent medical supplies.
10. However official records seem to be almost non-existent.
11. The facilities for backroom compromises were non-existent.
12. Regis dismissed Bergsson's almost non-existent challenge to complete Tottenham's humiliation.
13. Pictures were almost non-existent, long columns of grey[sentencedict.com], illegible type propped up its pages.
14. The tourist trade was practically non-existent and Reid's Hotel was closed during the War.
15. This policy, they say, is at best confused and at worst non-existent.
16. Welfare provision, apart from that provided by the prison staff themselves, was non-existent.
17. It takes imagination to understand what is needed when sounds become muffled, distorted, unclear or even non-existent.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. Often their connection with the place is very slight or even non-existent.
19. The danger is that your rights of legal redress in such cases will be limited or non-existent in practice.
20. Unfortunately, with a commendable shift to shredding appraisals after three or five years, such longitudinal data may be non-existent.
21. Landscapes are peaceful and unscarred, animals roam free, children never grow up and work is virtually non-existent.
22. In some species, only females appear to exist - males are either extremely rare or non-existent.
23. In the appropriation accounts of the Government, the distinction is almost non-existent.
24. Opinion poll-led policy-making has proven a disaster, yet open policy discussion and theoretical debate remains near non-existent.
25. And it was my lies to the police which had given him his non-existent alibi.
26. The sense of hierarchy was so subtle as to be almost non-existent.
27. Their audiences were found in independent cinemas and discussion groups: their relationship to broadcast television was at that time non-existent.
28. But everything fell apart and Shields began to slice through a non-existent home midfield.
29. While the evidence for the validity of the hypothesis is much debated, the evidence against it is almost non-existent.
30. She opened a wardrobe and swept back the hangers to make room for my non-existent dozen suits.
More similar words: nonexistent, existentialism, existence, listen to, exist, persistent, insistent, consistent, distention, coexist, insistently, inconsistent, existing, preexist, consistently, listen, distend, glisten, listen for, listener, persistence, insistence, subsistence, glistening, consistency, inconsistency, stentorian, abstention, ostentation, subsistence farming.