Random good picture Not show
1. The enormous national debt amassed in the last eight years makes all this apparent prosperity nothing but a house of cards.
2. The national debt is analogous with private debt.
3. The national debt stands at fifty-five billion dollars.
4. The national debt is an albatross around the president's neck.
5. The country has a national debt of 80 % of GNP.
6. The national debt stands at $7,000 million.
7. The national debt has mounted up, growing to $1 trillion since Clinton took office.
8. The result was the ballooning national debt.
9. The recession has deepened, the huge national debt has increased, the people's lot worsened.
10. And a national debt that took 200 years to reach a trillion bucks, tripled in two presidential terms.
11. No receipt from the national debt office, no salary.
12. Joseph Harker To whom do we owe the national debt?
13. Since the recovery of national debt in 1981, it has been playing an important role in fund raise, fiscal balance, national important construction and all kinds of reformations .
14. Without a developed national debt market, the central bank cannot utilize open market operation to adjust monetary supply efficiently and the fiscal policy also cannot be implemented successfully .
15. The government taxed fuel highly in order to finance the national debt.
16. Tax rises have made some inroads into the country's national debt.
17. The government raised ￡1,500,000,000 from loans and taxes, while the national debt leapt from ￡242,900,000 in 1793 to ￡744,900,000 in 1815.
18. Third, it would seriously increase the risk of default on our national debt.
19. They all invest money through National Savings, the Government agency that provides safer investment and services the national debt.
20. For example, it receives payments of taxes due to the government and pays out interest to the holders of the National Debt.
21. The government started to borrow money in 1961, and the national debt has steadily increased with each succeeding year.
22. His proposed tax cuts are warmed-over Reaganomics that could saddle our children with an ever-increasing national debt.
23. On that same day, the Treasury Department will run out of money to pay off the national debt.
24. The implications for one major question of dynamic incidence - the burden of the national debt - are developed in Section 8-5.
25. Rising interest rates would increase the costs of refinancing the rest of the large national debt that our government continuously rolls over.
26. Here a perennial topic in traditional public finance - the burden of the national debt - is considered.
27. The time has come to talk turkey about our national debt.
28. If intergovernmental debt is included (for example, the IOUs in the Social Security Trust Fund)[Sentencedict.com], US gross national debt is about US$11 trillion today and will be more than double that in a decade.
29. The crisis has been caused because the Republicans, who control the House of Representatives, insist that the debt ceiling should not be raised without dealing with the national debt.
30. The political wrangling in the United States over the national debt ceiling has helped push the dollar to record lows, and the price of gold above $1,600 an ounce, double where it was two years ago.
More similar words: national, nationalism, nationality, nationalist, international, rational, zonation, donation, irrational, educational, rationalize, irrationally, impersonation, organizational, constitutional convention, emotional, functional, additional, traditional, conditional, nation, proportional, conventional, traditionally, intentionally, affectionate, institutional, instructional, unconventional, unconditionally.