Random good picture Not show
1. He will deputize for the foreign minister.
2. My secretary will deputize for me at the meeting.
3. Ms Green has asked me to deputize for her at the meeting.
4. He is required to deputize for the Assistant Dean and Dean as and when necessary.
5. If photography was ever allowed to deputize FOR art...in the end it would either supplant or completely corrupt art.
6. Deputize for securities investment, provide analytical reports of stock economy and securities market, as well as related consultation services.
7. If the author does not hope ChinaCourt. org deputize for his copyright, please indicate, "The author will asserted the copyright of the article on its own".
8. He will deputize for Denis Ranque, in particular in representing the Group vis vis key customers.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. Could the Foreign - funded enterprise deputize the business of import and export?
10. Herr Schulmann cannot be here to welcome you and has asked me to deputize.
11. Not only did he have the cops, but he would deputize certain Union members to walk around the hall with guns.
12. My boss had to go to the Caribbean unexpectedly and asked me to deputize.
13. System test shows that the SMTP proxy is transparent to users, and can deputize for multiple email services, prevent virus intrusion and leakage of internal content efficiently.
14. I have not played many games and I know that when I'm called up, I can't be inferior to the goalkeeper I deputize for.
More similar words: depute, deputy, deputation, reputed, reputedly, citizen, monetize, hypnotize, put in, putin, privatize, appetizer, dramatize, prioritize, stigmatize, proselytize, citizenship, democratize, utilize, scrutinize, revolutionize, mestizo, step up, keep up, sweep up, republic, sepulcher, put, repugnant, repudiate.