Random good picture Not show
1) He is interested in mystic rites and ceremonies.
2) The old lady is a mystic.
3) His mystic behavior is hard to understand.
4) The experience of mystic trance is in a sense analogous to sleep or drunkenness.
5) With a sense of the mystic potency of humankind.
6) Victoria was a fiery mystic,(http://sentencedict.com/mystic.html) a Stanford graduate who intimately understood the ward politics of San Francisco.
7) When the mystic returns from his transcendent journey, he puts his emotions into the bare code of human words.
8) Both the anorexic and the mystic are impervious to this simple chain of events.
9) The mystic and the magician are examples of contrasting approaches.
10) Her public image is that of a sassy mystic, but she has the showbiz mastery of a Gloria Swanson.
11) But why should the crown possess this mystic attribute of being able to contain and confer sovereignty?
12) The mystic is seeking to transcend his ego and acquire a disciplined compassion - a crucial virtue in all religions.
13) No longer is it tainted as mystic, for here, with no one passing judgment, no experience is tainted.
14) It is a mystic power not of the world of material facts, a divine gift in compensation for our ephemeral life.
15) He argued that important historical sites were aligned along straight lines of mystic energy.
16) At the turn of the century,(Sentencedict.com) he had been excited by his conception of the Mystic Hussars routine.
17) Thus was established the image of the Falls as a dread and mystic place.
18) In deep thought, there appears a change as if a soft wind blows through the mystic lands.
19) Faith is the commitment of one's consciousness to beliefs for which one has no sensory evidence or rational proof. When man rejects reason as his standard of judgement, only one alternative standard remains to him: his feelings. A mystic is a man who treats his feelings as tools of cognition. Faith is the equation of feelings with knowledge. Nathaniel Branden
20) Surely not the meaning it would have for a mystic!
21) But this imitation of well-established exemplars is another mark of the psychotic rather than the genuine mystic.
22) The ancient manuscript which sparks it all off is ingeniously devised to yield two possible meanings, one mystic, one mundane.
23) During the journey away from his old un-reformed self, the mystic has to enter a dark night of the senses.
24) The eyes are harvesters in the fields of light and like the bees gather honey from mystic gardens.
25) Big bonfires made of pitchy pinewood have a peculiar mystic fascination.
26) To taste the elixir of life, become a drunkard in that mystic tavern!
27) By exploring these events in detail, will we raise false hopes that athletics is a special path to mystic insight?
28) This covers both his penchant for fusion, and his dippy mystic positivism and cosmology of love.
29) Bruckman, for example, likes the challenge offered by the Mystic Star frequency, used for special air missions.
30) This chapter ends with some brief comments on the nature of knowledge - scientific and mystic.
More similar words: mystified, mystery, mysterious, stick, rustic, stick to, eristic, stick out, plastic, justice, domestic, sadistic, artistic, majestic, do justice, realistic, fantastic, stick it out, acoustics, chopstick, bombastic, statistics, linguistic, optimistic, altruistic, euphemistic, statistical, gesticulate, polytheistic, ritualistic.