Random good picture Not show
1. They see a direct link between the money supply and prices.
2. That does not automatically mean, however, that the money supply has been curbed, and there is considerable evidence to the contrary.
3. A change in the money supply brings a corresponding change in expenditure.
4. Money supply has been swollen by a large capital inflow.
5. There's a close relationship between increased money supply and inflation.
6. Price rises have matched rises in the money supply with a lag of two or three months.
7. They believed that controlling the money supply would reduce inflation.
8. The money supply will thus increase.
9. This means controlling the money supply to control inflation.
10. Here, the recorded money supply falls while spending increases.
11. Now let us assume that the money supply increases.
12. In February every measure of the money supply slowed.
13. All the other measures of money supply only include sterling.
14. Any increase in the money supply, they argue,(http://sentencedict.com/money supply.html) will simply lead to higher prices and a lower exchange rate.
15. He also warned that a slowdown in money supply growth this summer could threaten the recovery at just the wrong moment.
16. In fact money supply grew rapidly and by 1989 inflation was over 8 percent.
17. The system would probably need strict control of money supply too, keeping its growth in line with national wealth.
18. The flow-of-funds equation All these effects on money supply can be summarized using a flow-of-funds equation.
19. In the ACCs, the money supply began to accelerate at the beginning of 1970.
20. It also meant allowing money supply to contract, or grow less rapidly, when deflationary fiscal policies were pursued.
21. The pillar of her economic policy was keeping tight control over money supply.
22. Readers should ascertain how their own central bank defines money supply.
23. Therefore, are we not wise in being extremely cautious before we hand over our money supply to a third party?
24. In this case, the equilibrium level of income is unaffected by the increase in the real value of the money supply.
25. Open-market operations are more likely to be effective in reducing the money supply, therefore, when conducted in the bond market.
26. Bundesbank officials have predicated another cut in the discount rate on the pace of money supply growth.
27. Thus the monetarists recommend a steady growth in the money supply.
28. What are the limitations on these methods of controlling the money supply?
29. Generally, politicians believe that central bank officials are too stingy with the money supply and too concerned about inflation.
30. The high drama at the Fed involves its decisions on interest rates and the money supply.
More similar words: supply, supply closet, apply, apply to, apply for, supple, supplant, supplies, supplier, money, supplement, supplication, hot money, make money, soft money, green-eyed monster, they say, comply, imply, reply, honey, simply, cheaply, sharply, journey, bonney, chimney, multiply, honeycomb, comply with.