Random good picture Not show
1. Film mulch can effectively meliorate the root entironment of crop and decrease ground roughness and evaporation.
2. Fly ash can meliorate IIobviously the transient zone of interface of the cement paste and aggregate.
3. The fat substitute could meliorate the sensory properties of low fat ice cream.
4. The result shows that plowing can meliorate soil environment very well, and deep plowing did better in the pasture of the western Jilin.
5. We could certify delivery meliorate whether you would take it now.
6. Solution treatment is helpful to meliorate the electrochemical property and to improve the electrochemical stability of the cold worked material in corrodent medium.
7. The seventh part put forward the measures to meliorate sex segregation.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. It can meliorate your hands and make hands free from dryness, roughness, callus, chap, darkness, pigmentation and so on.
9. The result shows that microwave could speed up the sugar permeability in short time during processing sugared chestnut and meliorate browning characteristic.
10. Those who get a "B" grade alternatively better in math or science later achieving the way will be fit for a perquisite of 125 dollars, leaving them potentially 605 dollars meliorate off in total.
11. At the time of insuring the development of economy, it must to improve the rate of using resource efficiency, protect and meliorate entironment, achieve the durative development of housing industry.
12. On the algorithm research, several techniques and strategies are developed so as to reduce the complexity and meliorate the quality of the solutions.
13. The technique of Shunt Active Power Filter (PAPF) is an important method that can be used to realize reactive power compensation and harmonic suppression, so as to meliorate the quality of Power.
14. To develop inventory financing actively is an effective approach to meliorate the financing difficulty for the small-and-medium enterprises in China.
15. Optimization of the combustion environment is an effective measure to meliorate and reduce the emissions of harmful gas and particle.
16. Conclusion: SYC has definite effect on VPB, it can obviously meliorate the activity of cardiovascular autonomic nervous system in the patients.
17. The change of monopolies creates competition, which leads to meliorate quality and modify prices for the public.
18. This paper take fresh air of VAV air condition system as research object, mainly discussed the trait of fresh air distribution, analysed the energy augment for meliorate .
19. As in China, the outstanding characteristic of MBO is to dramatically adjust corporate ownership structure to meliorate the management motivation.
20. Through amplifying the inductive voltage in detective coil, we meliorate the apparatus and thus improved the experiment result considerably.
More similar words: ameliorate, amelioration, ameliorating, deteriorate, deterioration, interior decorator, perforate, decorate, perforated, decorated, doctorate, evaporate, elaborate, corporate, redecorate, evaporated, invigorate, elaborated, electorate, commemorate, incorporate, deliberate, corroborate, elaborately, directorate, incorporated, invigorated, collaborate, expectorate, corporate tax.