Random good picture Not show
1. New material of Mallotus L. from China.
2. Two synonyms of Mallotus esquirolii Levl.
3. Survey of constituents of the plants of Mallotus spp.
4. Arg. by preliminary test. Methods:The extracted mixture of Mallotus barbatus(Wall. ) Muell. Arg. from petroleum ether, purified water and 95%ethanol were studied by test tube method.
5. Mallotus japonicus leaves are an excellent source of strong natural antioxidative materials.
6. The antioxidative properties of a hot water extract of the leaves of Mallotus japonicus were evaluated.
7. ICP-AES is employed to determine element content of Ca, Mg Al, Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn, Sr and P in Mallotus furetianus , providing scientific evidence for the in-depth research.
More similar words: lotus, blue lotus, melilotus, white lotus, lotus position, pleurotus ostreatus, potus, herodotus, microtus, pleurotus, cloture, allot, ballot, fallot, shallot, allotype, allotted, allotment, allotrope, ballot box, balloting, allotropy, allotropic, sellotape, collotype, guillotine, mallon, mallow, phyllotaxis, will-o'-the-wisp.