Random good picture Not show
1. Our results support the viewpoint that the spiral phyllotaxis and the whorled phyllotaxis can coexist in a flower of primitive angiosperms.
2. Their Tang Se nearly in dark red, phyllotaxis uniform exhibition glossy black.
3. Phyllotaxis usually accords with the Fibonacci sequence and satisfies the relationship of the golden section mathematically.
4. In 1754, a naturalist named Charles Bonnet observed that plants sprout branches and leaves in a pattern, called phyllotaxis.
5. Tang Sehong colorful bright, taste Gansu fresh mellow, the phyllotaxis (has soaked tea dregs) red bright.
More similar words: phyllo, prophylaxis, anaphylaxis, phylloxera, phototaxis, chemotaxis, taxis, mesophyll, chlorophyll, xanthophyll, taxi stand, chlorophyll a, epistaxis, sellotape, axis, x-axis, y axis, y-axis, z-axis, praxis, taxi, phylum, major axis, taxi fare, taxing, ataxia, taxicab, phylogeny, taxi rank, vertical axis.