Random good picture Not show
1. Carbon and sulfur and phosphorus are allotropic elements.
2. Process for manufacturing photosensitive flat-panel with Se allotropic P. N or N. P structure.
3. Ozone ( O 3 ) is allotropic form of oxygen ( O 2 ) with three atoms in each molecule.
4. The structures of the principal allotropic forms of all the elements will be discussed in detail as the chemistry of each element is treated.
5. Nor are things simply "different. " They are "allotropic. " In such journals writers never "divide anything. " They " dichotomize " or "bifurcate" things.
6. Ozone (O3) is an allotropic form of oxygen (O2) with three atoms in each molecule.
7. Titanium in the pure state can exist in either of two allotropic forms.
More similar words: inotropic, allotropy, allotrope, isotropic, anisotropic, phototropic, gonadotropic, psychotropic, adrenocorticotropic, adrenocorticotropic hormone, esotropia, tropic, thyrotropin, tropics, phototropism, gonadotropin, somatotropin, subtropic, tropical, tropically, pantropic, isentropic, subtropical, tropical zone, tropical fish, semitropical, tropic of cancer, tropical cyclone, tropical rain forest, human chorionic gonadotropin.