Random good picture Not show
1. That doesn't make sense.
2. This sentence doesn't make sense.
3. They tried to make sense of her mumblings.
4. Can you make sense of this poem?
5. Huh? These instructions don't make sense!
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. I can't make sense of that painting.
7. These words are jumbled up and don't make sense.
8. That sentence doesn't make sense .
9. I don't get it - it doesn't make sense.
10. It would make sense to leave early.
11. It doesn't make sense to buy that expensive coat when these cheaper ones are just as good.
12. Can you make sense out of what this book says?
13. To make sense, these figures should not be looked at in isolation.
14. Would it make sense for the city authorities to further restrict parking?
15. It still doesn't make sense to me?I don't think he's told us the whole truth.
16. How can we make sense of such a story as this?
17. These figures don't make sense - have we slipped up somewhere?
18. His arguments seem to make sense.
19. Everything crystal clear but refusing to make sense.
20. As Jung listened[sentencedict.com], her ramblings began to make sense.
21. At first glance, this seems to make sense.
22. Relationships don't always make sense. Especially from the outside. Sarah Dessen
23. Sometimes it can make sense to borrow short term to avoid unlocking well-placed savings or investments.
24. What is there to help me make sense of things?
25. This is to help her to come to terms with her early upbringing and make sense of past experiences.
26. I didn't know what he was on about. It didn't make sense.
27. Why did she do a thing like that? It doesn't seem to make sense.
28. There are some stylistic elements in the statue that just don't make sense.
29. As they are practised in the modern world, high-level teaching and research only make sense in institutions.
30. These conventions enable the participants to orientate to what is happening, and rapidly make sense of the interaction.
More similar words: make sure, sense, in a sense, senseless, consensus, make, dense, maker, offense, represent, at present, sensor, consent, make for, make out, makeup, make way, make up, expense, defense, intense, license, omnipresent, for the present, make up for, lawmaker, make over, make use of, presentation, sensitive.