Random good picture Not show
1. Her father was a major in the Scots Guards.
2. He served under John Major in the early 1990s.
3. He was rated as major in 1993.
4. to major in women's studies.
5. He's a major in the US army.
6. She decided to major in English.
7. He was promoted to the rank of major in recognition of his valour during the battle.
8. I don't think Jim should major in math.
9. Right-wing columnists are refusing to rally to Mr Major in his hour of need.
10. I had a place to study engineering, my major in electronics.
11. He won the Military Cross and rose to Major in the first world war.
12. She's doing a double major in political science and economics.
13. I major in Journalism and Mass Communication in university.
14. University or above major in electronics, electrics etc. Male.
15. Major in power distribution,(Sentencedict) electrical engineering or related subject.
16. My major in college was plane geometry.
17. Bachelor above, major in logistics management and related.
18. Bachelor of Arts major in.
19. He is a Major in the US Air Force.
20. College or above major in electronics, electrics etc.
21. But ensuring it does is one of the most important tasks facing Mr Major in the aftermath of his election victory.
22. This is the kind of high school where the students are multiethnic behemoths in their mid-30s who major in advanced sneering.
23. No[sentencedict.com], preserving a small majority was not a triumph for Mr Major in the real world.
24. He would be going on to college and a major in Romance languages after high school.
25. When the program began, Brown recalled, 700 incoming students had opted for a major in engineering.
26. His parents had assumed he would go to a big university, major in science, and go to medical school.
27. A high percentage enroll in selective private colleges and major in one of the social sciences.
28. Only 16 percent of the freshmen polled said they intended to major in business.
29. Ernest received a scholarship from Lewis College, where he planned to major in chemistry.
30. Richard realized that he would have to forget about electrical engineering, but he had no idea what else to major in.
More similar words: major, for instance, neighboring, origin, horizon, historic, minority, rhetoric, historian, priority, favorite, historical, authority, terrorism, authorize, terrorist, originally, historically, grin, ring, laboriously, orientation, bring, print, ring up, marine, shrink, ring out, during, string.