Random good picture Not show
1. Only limited partners may claim limited liability.
2. The limited liability and perpetual life characteristics of the corporation make this form of organization almost mandatory for large firms.
3. Because of the limited liability of shareholders, creditors had no redress.
4. As Turbosoft were not a limited liability company, the proprietors are personally liable for the losses and could be made bankrupt.
5. In 1887 Davies set up a limited liability company, the Ocean Coal Company, with a nominal capital of ￡536,000.
6. V., a nonprofit limited liability company, was formed to develop and operate the network.
7. Limited liability allows firms to shed their obligations towards their creditors.
8. One, the Abbey National, has already switched to limited liability status as a full bank.
9. Unsurprisingly, dinner-table talk often turns to incorporation and limited liability.
10. Hence the fierce resistance among the professionals to limited liability.
11. The JV Company shall be a limited liability company.
12. Members of a company have limited liability.
13. The nature of joint-stock company limited liability company .
14. Ordinary shares represent ownership in a limited liability company.
15. The term "company" herein refers to a limited liability company or a company limited by shares established within Chinese territory in accordance with this Law.
16. Here, I like to talk about limited liability companies eligible for the implicit identification of shareholders.
17. There are three main alternatives: sole practitioner; partnership; or unlimited or limited liability company.
18. To neither form of business undertaking had the privilege of limited liability yet been conceded.
19. We can see by reference to the Salomon case the great advantage of limited liability.
20. If institutional investors are involved, the buy-out vehicle could be a limited partnership, to afford the institutions limited liability.
21. What are the differences between a sole proprietorship and a limited liability company?
22. The distinctive attributes of the company, separate legal personality and limited liability,[sentencedict.com] are beyond the reach of private agreement.
23. The most important legal aspect of the corporation is its limited liability.
24. Hacker Young advised that the Halls should opt for the dual status of charity and limited liability company.
25. Hence a director of a company may stand to lose financially even though the company has limited liability.
26. It should, however, be pointed out that in practice the extent of limited liability is itself restricted.
27. Thus, it has hitherto been appropriate for the professional partnership where limited liability is forbidden.
28. The provisions in Article 46 of this Law on the term of office of a director of a company with limited liability shall be applicable to the director of a company limited by shares.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. Where no board of directors is set up in a company with limited liability, the meeting of the shareholders assembly shall be convened and presided over by the executive director.
30. Chinese - foreign cooperative enterprises and foreign - funded enterprises, limited liability companies or limited companies.
More similar words: liability, reliability, viability, limited, unlimited, limited war, ability, stability, inability, disability, capability, equability, durability, affability, probability, unstability, malleability, culpability, instability, availability, vulnerability, inevitability, accountability, untouchability, sustainability, unpredictability, rehabilitate, mobility, rehabilitation, immobility.