Random good picture Not show
1. You should limber up your wits before the test.
2. The colonel ordered the soldiers to limber up.
3. A short walk will limber up the legs.
4. The substitutes are beginning to limber up on the sidelines.
5. I always do a few easy exercises to limber up before a match.
6. Waist twisting exercises: these limber up all the muscles in the upper body and thighs.
7. You should limber up your muscles and joints.
8. Before running, he liked limber up.
9. I'd relax. I would limber up.
10. I'd relax more, I'd limber up.
11. It will limber up your spine and keep it in a flexible and youthful condition.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. He was told to extend and limber up before doing any exercises.
13. The commander ordered the troops to limber up and move out.
14. He ordered the troops to limber up and move out.
15. On the whole we are, until suddenly panic reigns and we must rush to a class again and limber up.
16. TYPICAL USE : Baseball players do exercises at the beginning of the season in order to limber up.
17. How 1 ong does it take for you to " limber up "?
More similar words: timber, limb, cheer up, cover up, enter upon, member, number, chamber, remember, a number of, membership, any number of, to the number of, a large number of, akimbo, on the run, erudite, tear up, clear up, Muslim, climate, glimpse, interrupt, corruption, eliminate, to the limit, limitation, fiber, preliminary, rubber.