Random good picture Not show
1. Congress is the legislative branch of the U.S. government.
2. The legislative branch has just chosen its leadership.
3. Although the legislative branch was clearly subservient to the executive, the Supreme Court exercised power independently.
4. They are Legislative branch, Executive branch and Judicial branch.
5. What is the Legislative Branch of our Goverment?
6. What does the Legislative Branch do?
7. Legislative branch should study this kind of new issue, eliminate jural scotoma .
8. Legislative branch makes the law. Executive branch enforce the law. Judicial ran branch ex - plains the law.
9. The Legislative branch, a bicameral legislature called Congress, consists of of Representatives and the Senate.
10. The legislative branch enacts laws ; the executive branch enforces them , and the judicial branch interprets them.
11. Instead they set out to ride roughshod over the legislative branch(sentencedict.com), attempting to govern without congress rather than with it.
12. Not withstanding these comforting words, Gerald Ford never succeeded in establishing a productive relationship with the legislative branch.
13. Our executive branch is not a committee of our legislative branch.
More similar words: legislative, legislation, legislator, legislature, branch, translation, relative, relatively, ranch, celebration, franchise, translate, registration, native, creative, tentative, lucrative, narrative, initiative, cooperative, pejorative, innovative, active transport, alternative, tentatively, conservative, representative, administrative, Islam, island.