Similar words: staid, first aid, sadness, madness, hardness, kindness, tiredness, first-aid kit. Meaning: ['steɪdnɪs] n. a trait of dignified seriousness.
Random good picture Not show
1. Work with staidness. Live with passion.
2. I think responsibility, staidness , honest, keep wokds is principle as a person.
3. Her staidness and persistence the ground was the primary explanation of hardworking in my life's dictionary.
4. Her staidness and persistence to the ground was the primary explanation of hardworking in my life's dictionary.
5. Be familiar with the robot ( automotive assembly ) production line. Good with hands, staidness, carefulness, good patience.
6. Be familiar with the Aluminum welding parameter and operation, good with hands, staidness, carefulness[http://Sentencedict.com], good patience.
7. In his (her) position, shows his (her) outstanding character of staidness , preciseness and diligence.
8. Facing to the more and more competitive market, the Sendas will keep specialty, staidness , perfectly attitude; serving for the clients for ever.
9. The principles of practice and reality, concert and harmony, and harshness and staidness should be persisted in.
10. So I concentrate on the lessons everyday, doing my homework with staidness.
More similar words: staid, first aid, sadness, madness, hardness, kindness, tiredness, first-aid kit, awkwardness, wretchedness, earnestness, wednesday, uselessness, selflessness, tactlessness, limitlessness, stair, stain, stairs, abstain, sustain, upstairs, sustainable, newness, oneness, slyness, shyness, illness, witness, fitness.