Random good picture Not show
1. He ran across the road, dodging the traffic.
2. He ran across the courtyard, dodging a storm of bullets.
3. I crossed the highway, dodging the traffic.
4. He boasts of dodging military service by feigning illness.
5. We accused her of dodging her taxes.
6. He faces charges of dodging taxi fares.
7. The Minister was her usual evasive self, skilfully dodging reporters' questions about her possible resignation.
8. For war reporters, dodging snipers' bullets is all in a day's work.
9. Eider ducks bobbed offshore, dodging the ice floes.
10. His dodging of tackles, chasing the ball less etc.
11. But his aides insisted he wasn't dodging the issue.
12. He crossed the road, dodging the traffic skilfully.
13. She realized he was expecting to be dodging gunfire.
14. Suddenly he dashed across the street, dodging the traffic, and jumped on to a small motorbike.
15. Mr. Soley Is not the Minister dodging the question yet again?
16. Dodging the issue like this only creates feelings of confusion, guilt or resentment.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. He moved lightly over the rough ground, dodging round bushes, avoiding every loose stone and broken twig.
18. Dodging the dues Self-employed people have more leeway about how much tax they pay.
19. Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships. Ansel Adams
20. It went silently, dodging and hiding; it must have left its nest at my approach.
21. He still faces four charges of dodging taxi fares of between eleven and 50 pounds.
22. She moved through the crowd, dodging elbows, murmuring apologies, aware of a growing panic inside.
23. We had to run across some open ground, dodging the bullets.
24. He briefly caught Dunn, but Dunn was dodging like a rabbit and he vanished again.
25. It seemed that we had more NCOs dodging duty back in Cu Chi than we did in the front lines.
26. Trouble is, Piper, some people do not appreciate good music, especially when they are dodging flying shrapnel.
27. In places the towpath was slippy with mud and Henry pedalled precariously, dodging the puddles.
28. He went running off after the boy down the tunnel, dodging people and cannoning into others.
29. Eider ducks were vying with mallard and tufted ducks, the ducklings dodging in and around people's legs.
30. Farming's image looks like getting another damaging self-inflicted dent as a result of what the public perceive as wholesale tax dodging.
More similar words: grudgingly, doddering, mudslinging, ringing, hodgepodge, raging, rigging, nagging, coming in, bring in, jogging, logging, changing, clogging, emerging, flagging, managing, obliging, beginning, belonging, debugging, stinginess, encouraging, scavenging, originating, disparaging, engineering, discharging, at the beginning, at the beginning of.