Similar words: reinstate, vote in, protein, write in, participate in, come into being, reins, in step. Meaning: n. 1. physicist born in Germany who formulated the special theory of relativity and the general theory of relativity; Einstein also proposed that light consists of discrete quantized bundles of energy (later called photons) (1879-1955) 2. someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality.
Random good picture Not show
1) Einstein was a great scientist.
2) Let's face it, you're no Einstein.
3) Einstein was naturalized American nationality in 1940.
4) Einstein was a genius.
5) Are you surprised to see Einstein on a Chinese stamp?
6) Einstein changed the way we think about space and time.
7) Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize for his contribution to Quantum Theory.
8) Go and ask Simon - he's the Einstein of the family.
9) The theory of relativity originates with Albert Einstein.
10) Einstein was a great personality.
11) Classical scientific ideas about light were changed by Einstein.
12) Before Einstein,[http://sentencedict.com/einstein.html] space was regarded as a formless void.
13) The optic theory originated with Einstein.
14) He trotted Einstein out to support his view.
15) Einstein is the all-time hero of many scientists.
16) Einstein was one of the world's greatest thinkers.
17) Can he be another Einstein?
18) Einstein formulated the Theory of Relativity in 1905.
19) Einstein was a mathematical genius.
20) And, lest we forget, Einstein wrote his most influential papers while working as a clerk.
21) Einstein enjoyed himself playing his violin in his simple home.
22) Einstein was one of the greatest thinkers of the 20th century.
23) The name of Albert Einstein is still reverenced by the scientists all over the world.
24) Einstein is the hero of those who explore science at its deepest level.
25) Einstein had the chutzpah to discard common sense and long-established theory.
26) Einstein and Newton may have had a form of autism.
27) Einstein was said to be a rather slow learner in his boyhood.
28) The controls are really easy to operate, so you don't have to be an Einstein to use it.
29) I wouldn't bother asking Dave - he's not exactly Einstein .
30) During the postwar years in Germany, many honours were heaped upon Einstein.