Random good picture Not show
1. Midfield player Willie Falconer continued his comeback with a 90-minute run-out.
2. In optical disks the disk tilt and the runout induce tracking difficulties.
3. Hey, Rio, you off for a little runout at Wembley?
4. A snowy runout at the bottom of the ski slope.
5. The radial runout of tooth ring of the coniflex gear, which is an important test item, is an important factor influencing the accumulated error of tooth spacing and the error of tooth spacing.
6. The green tire radial runout is modeled as a vector sum of each of the vectors representing contributions arising from the tire building steps.
7. We test gear teeth runout with various of gear dia and axial direction runout tester.
8. On the basis, an analysis of the relationships between runout signal distortion, bit error length and foreign substances is given by numerical method.
9. For validating the dynamic model, the output speed, radial runout, horizontal runout were obtained about the power take-off of the transmission.
10. The failure mechanisms and the loading capacity of stiffened composite panels with stiffener runout are studied.
11. The comparison of numerical results and experimental data shows that the cohesive element based model can simulate the propagation of delamination initiated at the stiffener runout.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
12. This can reduce the possibility of chrome chicken wire cracking and poor runout details.
13. Ifshe continues drawing on the reserve at the current rate, she will runout of funds by 2012 – the year of her diamond jubilee.
More similar words: run out, run out of, run off, run over, make fun of, unorthodox, no use, run, burn out, turn out, enough, trunk, grunt, ominous, noumenon, heinous, crunch, on the run, run down, runner, announce, run into, scrunch, announced, cavernous, pronounce, run after, crunched, indigenous, truncated.