Random good picture Not show
1. The conference ended with a plenary debate.
2. The resolution was carried at the previous plenary session.
3. The programme was approved at a plenary session of the Central Committee last week.
4. The Council has plenary powers to administer the agreement.
5. I'll be at the plenary session of the conference.
6. The coalition bulldozed the resolution through the plenary session.
7. He was given plenary powers to negotiate with the rebels.
8. The new committee holds its first plenary session this week.
9. There'll be another plenary at the end of the afternoon after the workshop.
10. The Council has plenary powers to administer the Agreement.
11. The party held a plenary session in April.
12. The conference included small-group and plenary sessions.
13. The plenary sessions on Friday and Saturday were less well received.
14. Plenary sessions involving all four parties were planned for the following week.
15. Itis during the plenary sessions that opinions and collective decisions are voted on.
16. On June 21 the plenary conference was suspended ahead of three weeks of committee-level meetings.
17. The Chair of the plenary session, Inez McCormack opened the afternoon session by relaying some messages to the conference.
18. But it gave an added attraction to the plenary session anyway.
19. The envoy was given plenary powers to negotiate with the rebels.
20. A discussion followed in the plenary session in relation to the two language schedules.
21. The conference will combine plenary addresses with specialist seminars and workshops.
22. It is decided that their proposal will be put before the first plenary session of the congress.
23. These are regarded as essential preparation for the main plenary session this afternoon.
24. All are located in close proximity to one another,(Sentencedict) providing scope for multiple syndicate as well as plenary sessions.
25. Parties' positions are usually determined beforehand within their working groups or in plenary sessions.
26. The principal findings of the Implications Team, concurred in by the 350 members of the plenary, were twofold.
27. Now, in an adjoining room, the staff members who would be present at the plenary session had assembled.
28. The commerce power invoked here by the Congress is a specific and plenary one authorized by the Constitution itself.
29. What follows is a summary of the key themes which emerged from the plenary session.
30. In considering whether candidate items were essential, each subgroup used a modified Delphi technique25 that was replicated in the plenary sessions.
More similar words: mercenary, bicentenary, scenario, canary, binary, plenty, luminary, ordinary, seminary, splendid, with open arms, imaginary, visionary, splendour, missionary, dictionary, stationary, splenetic, splendidly, preliminary, functionary, probationary, resplendent, extraordinary, revolutionary, out of the ordinary, complementary, dictionary order, calendar year, exclusionary rule.