Synonym: kowtow, scrape. Similar words: deflect, reflect, inflection, reflection, general election, fleck, ingenuity, ingenuous. Meaning: ['dʒenjuːflekt] v. 1. bend the knees and bow in church or before a religious superior or image 2. bend the knees and bow in a servile manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. People were genuflecting in front of the altar.
2. He genuflected in front of the altar.
3. They refrained from genuflecting to the laws of political economy.
4. He was a man of principle, refusing to genuflect to the party leadership.
5. He raised the Host, then genuflected before it.
6. But it was more like genuflecting in her presence.
7. If anything, they are the ones genuflecting.
8. At the same time, the report may genuflect toward ensuring fairness.
9. He genuflected, slipped into a pew in the middle of the nave and knelt to pray.
10. Finally, he stood at one end and genuflected, glancing along the line of posts to see that it was straight.
11. They bob and weave and genuflect before the altar of their own public image.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. I genuflected before the winking sanctuary lamp and concealed myself in one of the side chapels.
13. Genuflect seeks treatment patellar cracked secret recipe! Or medicaments!
14. Genuflect begs: What specific does remedial enteritis have to perhaps surprise square?
15. Did my little sister bone tuberculosis and tuberculosis? Genuflect seeks noble help!
16. Lie on his back next, and leg genuflect, coxal drive up, maintain a little while as far as possible, do 30 times.
17. Where does genuflect beg to have sell amino butterfly Ling piece ah?
18. What is genuflect is begged fixed assets depreciation? What does the basis of depreciation have?
19. The second consequence is that ambitious left-of-centre politicians no longer need to genuflect to the far left to advance their career.
20. Ceng Yin of advance childe serious side one character is inadvertent affront land and genuflect ground repents, forgive of invocatory blackland ground.
21. Salary also pays party membership dues no longer, wife also dare not let his genuflect.
22. This type of batch processing shouts, Get in line to genuflect.
More similar words: deflect, reflect, inflection, reflection, general election, fleck, ingenuity, ingenuous, genuinely, electromagnetic spectrum, page number, disingenuous, elect, a large number of, select, neglect, dialect, lecture, collect, lectern, elector, elected, selected, electric, elective, election, eclectic, selection, collector, recollect.