Random good picture Not show
(1) After the impoundment of Xiaolangdi Reservoir, the water of small coal mines threatened Xin an Coal Mine.
(2) Earthquakes induced by engineering activities as reservoir impoundment, fluid withdrawal and injection and mining have been found and have caused losses of life and property in China.
(3) According to the monitoring data and taking the impoundment of Three Gorges reservoir into account, the 1-juoshitan landslide was under unstable state.
(4) The Remote Sensing Imagings before and after the Impoundment of the Three Gorges Reservoir (Initial Water Level 135 Meters above the Wusong Reference Point at Yangtze River's Estuary).
(5) After water impoundment, the safely and efficiency of the reservoir are determined by reservoir leakage and permeative stability.
(6) With the completion and impoundment of the Three Gorges Reservoir, there would be enormous water body and dramatic changes in water level.
(7) The reservoir impoundment will change the geologic environment and bring about environment problem.
(8) This astronaut photograph features a large impoundment area (image center) containing light tan and gray waste materials ("spoil") from of the Escondida mine complex. Sentencedict.com
(9) After the impoundment of Xiaolangdi Reservoir, the water of small coal mines threatened an Coal Mine.
(10) The stress and deformation of the dam and the concrete face slabs during construction and impoundment periods were presented in this paper.
(11) In the simulation, thermal and mechanical properties, concrete construction, pipe cooling, temperature variation of environment. crown filling and water impoundment orders are considered.
(12) The kinds and the characters of concentration of Fenggang county are stated, the computational method of impoundment engineering volume and catchment area of a family for 4 people is given.
(13) Seepage is found at downstream dam surface and inside corridor after RCC dam impoundment at a power station.
(14) A series of issues of environmental engineering geology will be brought about in impoundment of Xiaolangdireservoir that will break the natural balance state in the area.
(15) A magnitude-6.3 quake in India in 1967 that killed 200 people was caused by impoundment behind the country's Koyna Dam.
(16) This is particularly important on " flashy " river where no impoundment is provided.
(17) The computation results show that each interface of both the upstream and downstream rock-fill sections and between the core and the concrete partly splits at the top before and after the impoundment.
(18) Surface waters comprise stream waters ( e . g . rivers ), oceans, lake(sentencedict.com), and impoundment water.
(19) The 3D digital simulation of the stresses of Xiaowan arch dam under different self-weight exaction ways and initial impoundment process has been done.
(20) In the Southwest, continuing drought shrank Lake Mead, the enormous impoundment behind Hoover Dam that waters much of the region, to a fraction of its former self.
(21) At a certain period of time, especially in the initial impoundment period, there is a good relationship between seismic activities and water levels.
(22) The observation results confirm that the maximum gravity change is still in Xiangxi segment after second impoundment.
(23) Simultaneously, the scientific suggestions of increasing engineering facilities construction force, improving the impoundment injection system, using recycled water irrigation was put forward.
(24) This paper presents the high precise gravity survey and primary results before and after the impoundment in the Three Gorges reservoir.
More similar words: fourteenth amendment, amendment, first amendment, commandment, compound, ten commandments, compound interest, impoverishment, pound, expound, bombardment, empowerment, implement, impediment, impairment, improvement, impedimenta, impeachment, imprisonment, fundamental, announcement, undergarment, implementation, undermentioned, round and round, fundamentalism, understatement, undernourishment, statement of account, installment payment.