Random good picture Not show
1. 'A little strange'is a gross understatement.
2. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.
3. To say we were pleased is an understatement .
4. To say the movie was bad is an understatement .
5. To say he wasn't amused must be the understatement of the year.
6. Spanish has no word for "understatement".
7. To say I am disappointed is an understatement.
8. He informed us with massive understatement that he was feeling disappointed.
9. He always goes for subtlety and understatement in his movies.
10. That's the biggest understatement of all time!
11. That may have been the understatement of the year.
12. Female speaker That's the understatement of the year.
13. To say I was surprised would be an understatement.
14. To say she came gingerly is an understatement.
15. Odd is an understatement of classic proportions,[sentencedict.com/understatement.html] but then M R James is a very understated writer.
16. 'These figures are a bit disappointing.' 'That's got to be the understatement of the year.'
17. 'We have not done quite well enough,' Macmillan said, with characteristic understatement.
18. To say that her resignation was a shock would be an understatement - it caused panic.
19. "We both have an interesting 10 days coming up," said Alex Ferguson with studied understatement.
20. That New York City is not a peaceful place to live is the understatement of the year/month/century.
21. He was getting very hard to live with, and that's the understatement of the year.
22. To say that I was surprised is somewhat of an understatement.
23. To suggest that Niagara was an obsession with him is an understatement.
24. To call Michael Lawrence a high flyer would be an understatement.
25. To say marine life is abundant is to be guilty of a gross understatement.
26. Peter Cameron tells sad stories with tender grace and understatement, as if his work were composed of panels of watercolor.
27. To say that the military is secretive about this technology would be an understatement.
28. Well, I am no medical man, but that is an understatement.
29. To say that the teaching staff were not Anglo-Catholic is an understatement.
30. And for those determined enough to stand out from the crowd by virtue of understatement, that may well be enough.
More similar words: overstatement, statement, understand, understanding, misunderstanding, misunderstood, interstate, abatement, undergarment, undermentioned, undernourishment, first amendment, undersell, excitement, under suspicion, undersecretary, undergraduate, management system, implementation, underground, installment payment, commencement, under, maunder, blunder, underway, founder, plunder, under way, thunder.