Random good picture Not show
1. We found that birch bark could serve as paper.
2. Should we bring back the birch as a punishment?
3. They've got a wonderful birch in the back garden.
4. Birch plays Bacall's on-screen granddaughter.
5. And honeysuckle twining up the birch.
6. Holly and birch have a clean tang.
7. Birch was also a talented artist.
8. The birch leaves were delicately pale, almost lemon-colored.
9. The path led through the slender birch trees.
10. The birch tree outside is only just beginning to look green, but at least it is, I suppose.
11. The white birch, beech, and red and sugar maples were not far behind in the race for light.
12. Birch was also a great believer in the corrosion-resistant qualities of cast-iron columns, and this confidence was fully vindicated by time.
13. The birch forests of Siberia, so upright, so elegant in autumn, had been broken by this winter campaign.
14. Birch fails to convince me that a more traditional theology could not do the job.
15. It is a fairly sparse forest mostly of birch trees on a light, sandy soil.
16. It lies against a stone wall, shielded by birch and fur, overlooking a garden of remembrance, containing more memorials.
17. Thora Birch and Vincent Kartheiser brave the wilderness after the plane of their bush pilot goes down.
18. The river birch trees spread their silvery shade over the slate walkways.
19. I wish to heavens I was still allowed to use the birch and belt as I did in the good old days!
20. All I remember is the wrenching loss as l watched the last birch disappear. l have relived it again and again.
21. Give them a short back and sides and give them a taste of the birch.
22. The under storey was planted with hornbeam, hazel, silver birch and holly.
23. I try to hold on to a slender low branch of a birch tree.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. There are wild strawberry plants in the old wheel tracks of the logging trucks, with birch seedlings sprouting among them.
25. Two of the Daurog were young females, one with skin made of holly leaves, the other silver birch.
26. I rubbed a patch clear and looked out hopefully; saw stone walls, the vague shapes of silver birch and larch.
27. Conifers had suffered the most damage, while oak and silver birch were also badly affected.
28. The gravel track led downhill into a narrow belt of silver birch and rowan.
29. Clare could see more rusty chain around the slender, peeling, silver trunk of a nearby birch tree.
30. True, there were still plenty of pockets of sadism where the whip and the birch were freely used.
More similar words: besmirch, bird, birth, birthday, give birth, early bird, giving birth, hummingbird, bird's eye view, birds of a feather, circus, circle, circuit, haircut, aircraft, encircle, circulate, circuitous, circumvent, circumspect, circulation, circumstance, circumference, perch, circumstantial, circumspection, circumnavigate, circumlocution, circumscription, air conditioning.