Random good picture Not show
1. Ramsey, so shamefully plundered and denuded by impious villains?
2. Change was popularly associated with the impious ways of foreign heretics.
3. In that case it would be impious to consult the Oracle.
4. This impious crime, wrote Ammianus[http://Sentencedict.com], for ever stained the reign of Constantius.
5. Your calumny against the great is impious.
6. Let us recur not to that impious man - how hateful to both of us!
7. Good cannot have an impious servitor. He who is an atheist is but a bad leader for the human race.
8. And this shall be my salvation, that no impious man can come into his presence.
9. For six months impious Hagarenes tried to make Zlata accept Islam, but she remained steadfast.
10. In contrast to the heavenly city, the earthly city is occupied by the fallen angels and the impious.
11. And I have heard a name given already to the impious thief who dared disturb her.
12. If resistance waits till life is reduced nearly to one uniform type, all deviations from that type will come to be considered impious, immoral, even monstrous and contrary to nature.
13. Piety will frown upon the man who has inherited goods from the impious ; that is, until he takes his style of dress from his own father.
14. Progress should believe in God. Good cannot have an impious servitor. He who is an atheist is but a bad leader for the human race.
15. All the images were taken down. And though the angels came down from heaven so it was said and beat the impious emperors, the iconoclasm continued.
16. To have such notions about God is absurd and impious.
17. This was a race of manly men , but insolent and impious.
More similar words: pious, copious, copiously, imperious, impervious, champion, championship, impish, impinge, impishly, odious, anxious, curious, noxious, tedious, furious, devious, bilious, various, obvious, serious, envious, vicious, dubious, impetuous, notorious, specious, uxorious, glorious, gracious.