Random good picture Not show
(1) Ah! Fore way is very arduousness!
(2) Whenever I think of the arduousness in my early days and the long road to success, I will feel a sense of accomplishment.
(3) At this session of the National People's Congress, the deputies have entrust me with a very heavy and important task, and I myself can feel very keenly the *arduousness of this task.
(4) Against the arduousness and dangerous of the measure work to the road sign, a digital picture measuring system is designed on the basis of CCD camera, distance sensor, gyroscope, etc.
(5) China's social modernization long-term nature, complexity and arduousness and derived from the uniqueness of China's modernization.
(6) The process of integration has the nature of arduousness and protractiveness.
(7) But we must see complexity and arduousness of this process.
(8) The fourth part has principally assayed the opportunities and challenges that China probably will face in the course of peace rise, analyzed the arduousness and possibility of Chinese peace rise.
(9) The severity, universality, complexity of peasant burden overweight, is to determined fundamentally that solving peasant burden overweight needs long period of time and arduousness of problem.
(10) Since 1980s, Chinese teaching has been ranging in the difficulty and arduousness , its efficiency is on the low side generally.
(11) The construction of university clean and honest administration culture is the complicated system engineering. So its arduousness should be considered.
(12) This paper has analysed the main behaviors of the three rural issues and the reasons causing complicatedness and arduousness .
(13) They feel as if they are full of the arduousness of labor(Sentencedict.com ), and hopes and anxieties about the future.
(14) The institution reform is a systemic project of complexity and arduousness, which is a bearing on the whole situation of reform, development and stabilization.
(15) He is not only of talent but also with arduousness and dream.
(16) In the words of Zhang Rongshen, because of the special arduousness of salt production, salt industry in ancient China became the profession people wouldn′t like to be engaged in.
More similar words: arduous, arduously, consciousness, righteousness, capriciousness, fastidiousness, pretentiousness, stream of consciousness, uselessness, assiduous, deciduous, tactlessness, selflessness, limitlessness, assiduously, hardness, tardiness, awkwardness, earnestness, hornet's nest, fatuous, vacuous, tenuous, unctuous, virtuous, ambiguous, strenuous, sumptuous, congruous, superfluous.