Random good picture Not show
1. The path was completely covered by the dense foliage.
2. Something was eating away the foliage.
3. Early summer sunshine from the dense foliage and transmission, on the ground between India and full size coin sparkling spot.
4. The houses were designed to blend with the foliage.
5. Most trees lose their foliage in winter.
6. My flower arrangement needs more foliage.
7. Dig it up once the foliage has died down.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The dense foliage overhead almost blocked out the sun.
9. The foliage was soft and feathery.
10. The trees renew their foliage every year.
11. The fall foliage glowed red and yellow in the morning sunlight.
12. The trees were now heavy with dark green foliage.
13. To listen to bird-songs, and identify foliage.
14. Olive green foliage, rose-pink panicles of flowers.
15. Handsome, serrated and undulating bronze-green translucent foliage.
16. Avoid varieties whose foliage is misshapen.
17. Little blood-red flowers and tiny purplish-green floating foliage.
18. Coppery blooms and pale green foliage.
19. For a year-round foliage plant a variegated Persian ivy.
20. Green foliage and spires of vivid red flowers.
21. Attractive hoary foliage, and brilliant scarlet orange flowers.
22. Push the flowers and the foliage through the plastic.
23. Soon the chain was singing out through the foliage, cutting empty avenues through the greenery.
24. They have bloomed well, but now the foliage is yellowing and they need pruning.
25. There were two very large oak trees in front of our house with wide spreading branches and luxuriant foliage.
26. In summer, especially lush vegetation, holly leaves shiny shiny, elm tree with luxuriant foliage, give people put up a thick green shade.
27. The roots may spread as far below ground as does the foliage above ground.
28. As both these species are comparatively compact, with a light foliage they are an ideal choice for the smaller garden.
29. In a flash, Creed was out of the jeep and creeping past foliage and tree-trunks towards the beginning of the picket fence.
30. Show them off with sunshine Ferns look wonderful with diffused sunlight shining through their foliage.
More similar words: verbiage, portfolio, diagnose, diagnosis, diagnoses, fold, folk, unfold, follow, manifold, follow up, folklore, following, as follows, follow through, Italian, alliance, valiant, liaison, familiar, civilian, peculiar, reliable, billiard, compliance, liability, appliance, auxiliary, brilliant, humiliate.