Random good picture Not show
1. The body was found hidden in dense undergrowth.
2. They chopped at the undergrowth with their machetes.
3. The snake slithered off into the undergrowth.
4. There was a sudden movement in the undergrowth.
5. We had to chop a way through the undergrowth.
6. We had to slash our way through the undergrowth with sticks.
7. The explorers beat a path through the thick undergrowth.
8. Police discovered the body hidden in thick undergrowth.
9. They pushed their way through the undergrowth.
10. We beat a path through the undergrowth.
11. I detected a slight movement in the undergrowth.
12. The murder weapon was found concealed in undergrowth.
13. Trees, undergrowth and creepers intertwined, blocking our way.
14. I could hear him crashing through the undergrowth.
15. The dog came crashing through the undergrowth towards us.
16. I noticed someone hiding in the undergrowth.
17. We cut a swathe through the dense undergrowth.
18. He hacked his way through the undergrowth.
19. He started to slog his way through the undergrowth.
20. A movement caught his eye in the tangled undergrowth.
21. The snake wound its way through the undergrowth.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. The hunters beat a path through the undergrowth.
23. She thrust her way through the dense undergrowth.
24. I heard them coming, crashing through the undergrowth, before I saw them.
25. The undergrowth was so thick that we had to file our way through it.
26. The explorers hacked at the undergrowth to make a path.
27. I could just make out a tall, pale, shadowy figure tramping through the undergrowth.
28. They used their knives to clear a path through the dense undergrowth.
29. I could hear an animal scuttling about in the undergrowth.
30. Some water distilled over the rocks from the moist undergrowth.
More similar words: undergraduate, undergo, under, kindergarten, founder, under way, plunder, underway, thunder, underlie, undercut, fall under, come under, undertake, undermine, undersell, understand, now that, underlying, underneath, underwrite, undertaking, under control, misunderstanding, follow through, grow, grow on, grow up, ground, background.