Random good picture Not show
1. This phobia can cause untold misery for the sufferer.
2. Owen has a phobia about snakes.
3. I've got a phobia about/of worms.
4. He has a phobia about flying.
5. The man had a phobia about flying.
6. She has a phobia about water and can't swim.
7. Some children suffer from school phobia .
8. He has a phobia about snakes.
9. He is having therapy to conquer his phobia.
10. Dislike of snakes or spiders is a common phobia.
11. The phobia may have its root in a childhood trauma.
12. She had a phobia about entering dark houses.
13. What is the cause of cat phobia?
14. If you suffer from a phobia, you would probably do best to seek outside help from a professional.
15. Some people's phobia about cancer is so extreme that they can not bring themselves to think about it seriously.
16. I have a real phobia about going to places where I don't know anyone.
17. Patients with depression, phobia, and obsessions were helped the most, patients with schizophrenia not as reliably.
18. Sometimes, the result of extreme paranoia is a phobia.
19. Conclusion psychoanalytic therapy was effective treatment of phobia patients.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Anorexia nervous probably represents a weight phobia - the fear of obesity.
21. One of the symptoms of the disease is water phobia.
22. It took Shapiro just three months to overcome 25 years of bridge phobia.
23. Since some airplanes and trains do crash, when does fear about traveling in them become a phobia?
24. Would that fact not help to explain the presence of a phobia about fire in this lifetime?
25. Toilets Many children and even staff have almost a phobia about school toilets and try to avoid using them if at all possible.
26. Taken to extremes, what begins as an anxiety may develop into a full-blown phobia, crippling the life of the sufferer.
27. It's as if she has panic attacks and a kind of phobia.
28. This same technique can be used for patients suffering from any type of phobia.
29. What is it exactly that scares those suffering from this phobia?
30. Those with mild TBI developed PTSD, panic disorder, agoraphobia, or social phobia twice as often as those with no TBI.
More similar words: acrophobia, claustrophobic, mobile phone, phosphorescent, bias, hobble, verbiage, mobile, probity, automobile, phone, photo, uphold, autobiography, upwardly mobile, telephone, siphon off, metaphor, loophole, euphoria, amorphous, telephony, cacophony, photograph, photography, photographer, metaphorically.