Random good picture Not show
1. To the listener, this music is incoherent and formless.
2. Before Einstein, space was regarded as a formless void.
3. A series of largely formless images rushed across the screen.
4. His feelings were formless, anarchic.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Sound advice for a formless time.
6. You saw a perfectly flat, formless nothing.
7. No answer, only formless rage, and a fierce longing.
8. To the listener, such music is incoherent and formless.
9. I felt formless, part of time and space, an essence, a piece of cosmos.
10. There was a sadness, formless as a skein, enveloping us.
11. Since nodding can be described only as a formless act, clearly the civil law had no interest in it.
12. The head, by contrast, is obliterated by formless, meandering lines.
13. He was afraid of nameless, formless things that haunted his brain like the Furies.
14. They are only limited reflections of formless matter that never completely yields to conceptualization through the senses.
15. The exurbs are more formless.
16. There's a new pinnacle in formless, shapeless art.
17. He is accused of being indiscriminately optimistic and formless.
18. Empty your mind , be formless, shapeless, like water.
19. His writing is formless, clumsy, and quite without distinction.
20. Some English vowel sounds which are not given weight in speech become reduced to a rather formless central vowel.
21. In this playhouse of infinite forms I have had my play and here have I caught sight of him that is formless.
22. There was the occasional clank and groan from the formless black and gold of the steelworks.
23. It whirled by in a blur of faceless people and formless surroundings.
24. His concept of prayer, however, requires analysis and clarification in view of his expressed preference for an impersonal and formless Absolute.
25. Up to then there had been little social division in towns and houses were crowded in on themselves in a formless way.
26. Early myths described the Primal Being as a nameless, formless power.
27. For the first few weeks their existence was bedraggled and formless.
28. She'd feel safer trapped in a cave, with some dark formless danger lurking in the shadows.
29. Not yet a terrible mess, but a vaguely irritating, vaguely disquieting, formless mess.
30. You allured him with beauty, made him captive, and crowned the formless death with fadeless form.
More similar words: harmless, selflessness, tactlessness, less, bless, useless, lessen, lesser, unless, lesson, hapless, witless, sinless, endless, careless, reckless, wingless, ruthless, baseless, selfless, tactless, blessing, spotless, nonetheless, homeless, much less, pitiless, hopeless, odorless, less than.