Random good picture Not show
(1) Thermal efficiency; Optimization; Combined cycle; Carnot heat engine; Irreversibility.
(2) A heat engine operates between two reservoirs at temperatures of 20 oC and 300 oC.
(3) The High Temperature Gas-cooled Reactor (HTGR) and external-combustion heat engine firing with non-traditional fuel bring Brayton-cycle helium turbine a very good prospect.
(4) A refrigerator may be considered to be a heat engine operated in reverse.
(5) One kind of heat engine uses atomic energy as a source of heat.
(6) This phenomenal tropical heat engine sends enormous clouds tens of kilometers into the atmosphere.
(7) Heat engine , load your guns and get ready for racings most challenging ever invented. Sentencedict.com
(8) In this way the differentiation of a planet may act to slow down the operation of the heat engine.
(9) When gasoline engine revolution or just engine off, do not have to contact heat-removal components and so on exhaust manifold, when heat engine strictly prohibits opening the radiator cap.
(10) At the end of the 70s', with a great upsurge in ceramic heat engine, fine ceramics was paid great attention to by all countries, research departments and industrial circles in the world.
(11) By means of numerical analysis , the parameters the performance of the heat engine cycle are optimized.
(12) In order to approach the Carnot efficiency, the processes involved in the heat engine cycle must be reversible and involve no change in entropy .
More similar words: engine, engineer, engineering, scavenging, stinginess, theater, beaten, threaten, threatened, threatening, bring in, coming in, changing, belonging, hang in the balance, heat, wheat, cheat, mudslinging, theatre, sheathing, imagine, ringing, beat the air, heathenism, in the heat of, hearten, aubergine, prickly heat, amphitheatre.