Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A man has two ears and one mouth that he may hear much and speak little.|
- Similar sentences
- The wise man has long ears and a short tongue.
- A man has his hour, and a dog has his day.
- A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age.
- Show your intelligence by listening as twice as you can talk, simply because we have two ears and o..
- If a man has talent and can't use it, he's failed. If he uses only half of it, he has partly failed..
- How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience ..
- Nature hath given men one tongue but two ears, that we may hear from others twice as much as we spe..
- A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.
- In the East a man becomes divine only when he is no longer jealous, a man is thought to be enlighte..
- It's a funny thing that when a man hasn't anything on earth to worry about, he goes off and gets ma..
- So often, a visit to a bookshop has cheered me, and reminded me that there are good things in the w..
- Once a man has tasted freedom he will never be content to be a slave.
- A friend is never known till a man has need.
- A man has choice to begin love, but not to end it.
- A man can not spin and reel at the same time.