Similar words: revolution, revolutionary, glorious revolution, evolution, devolution, solution, absolution, resolution. Meaning: n. the introduction of pesticides and high-yield grains and better management during the 1960s and 1970s which greatly increased agricultural productivity.
Random good picture Not show
1. We all know that there has been a green revolution.
2. Everybody talking bout de Green revolution Protecting de children an fighting pollution.
3. Biotechnology is going to be speeding up the green revolution in agriculture.
4. Thus, a second green revolution may be in the offing hereby big energy production increases, but the energy-poor still starve.
5. If it all works, a second green revolution beckons.
6. Asia's Green Revolution centered on wheat and rice.
7. The sports club's stationary cycles were recently retrofitted with so-called "Green Revolution" technology, which turns every bike into an electrical generator.
8. The Go Green Revolution and converting to an environmentally friendly industry is no longer a choice.
9. To increase grain output, a green revolution has been launched in the village.
10. New technologies were a necessary condition for the green revolution, but not a sufficient one.
11. Although Africa missed the first green revolution, it now has the opportunity to create its own.
12. Application and popularization of the short-stalked cultivars made world rice production get dramatic advancement, which was called as "green revolution" in the breeding history of rice.
13. A second green revolution would need to go beyond recent science in genetically modified ( GM ) seeds.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. The green revolution that helped drive development in Asia is not happening.
15. Jonathan Lynch: The first Green Revolution was using fertilizers and irrigation to improve yields.
16. "We didn't know how the Green Revolution would come to Africa, " says Mr deVries. "Now we do."
17. America is on the verge of a second green revolution.
18. The second Green Revolution is going to be how we get plants to grow productively with less water and artificial fertilizer, he says.
19. Therefore, a green revolution is necessary for pipeline of and drainage of industrial and civil water.
20. Bhundri is a relatively rich village, where several farms have tractors, and all the farmers practise green revolution agriculture.
21. Callenbach's Ecotopia on the other hand is brought about by a green revolution of West Coast ecological activists.
22. Scientific breakthroughs made this seem possible and gave rise to the Green Revolution.
23. But the potential of biotechnology, like that of the green revolution, is assessed in different ways by different people.
24. Norman Borlaug , known as the father of the Green Revolution, was a Rockefeller Foundation scientist.
25. Five years ago, says Joe deVries, head of crop research at the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA), the big problems in Africa were prices and investment.
26. What is needed, says another expert, Goral Norsen at the University of viser oil is another Green Revolution to increase product activity.
27. Supachai Panitchpakdi says investment funds from private sources could help spark a green revolution in Africa.
28. Natural biological gene bank for the future of humanity green revolution has an important significance.
More similar words: revolution, revolutionary, glorious revolution, evolution, devolution, solution, absolution, resolution, final solution, pollution, green, convoluted, revolving, absolutism, revolve around, the greenhouse effect, constitutional convention, in relation to, volition, genre, foreign relations, execution, prevention, revelation, precaution, diminution, abbreviation, contribution, restitution, institution.