Random good picture Not show
1. He has put out this counter insurgence strategy, it's a three point stategy.
2. A weak insurgence movement against the Pinochet government was maintained inside Chile by elements sympathetic to the former Allende government.
3. After Liu Bang couple eradicated their partners of insurgence cruelly, the moral basis of Han Dynasty was shattered.
4. In Anbar, home to a virulent insurgence, the region had yet to be calmed by the alliance of tribes and American forces, later reinforced by the surge of United States troops in 2007.
5. McGuire pleaded guilty to violating the federal Arms Export Control Act, conspiring to destroy military helicopters and aiding foreign insurgence.
6. US troops moved into the Afghan mountains in an offensive to stop Taliban insurgence.
7. I have not been undergoing any of the following: imprisonment, being wanted by judiciary, sentenced for insurgence, treachery, corruption or homicide.
8. True, true, so I guess one result of our neglect in Afganastan was that the insurgence network has grown by leaps and bounds.
9. Now we need to build a great wall on the Internet to protect the country from foreigners trying to promote insurgence and instability under the cloak of freedom.
More similar words: insurgent, resurgence, urgency, insurance, convergence, intelligence agency, surge, urgent, surgeon, surgery, in surprise, emergency, insurmountable, diligence, insolence, indulgence, divulgence, effulgence, insistence, intelligence, intransigence, urge, purge, scourge, burger, bourgeois, hamburger, ensure, bourgeoisie, surgical.