Similar words: perplexedly, perplex, perplexity, vexed, interplay, purple, complex, triplex. Meaning: [pər'plekst /pə-] adj. full or difficulty or confusion or bewilderment.
Random good picture Not show
1. The student looked at him, perplexed.
2. His strange behaviour perplexed her greatly.
3. The question perplexed me.
4. Shea's symptoms perplexed the doctors.
5. He gave her a perplexed look.
6. I am perplexed to know what to do.
7. He perplexed me with this problem.
8. We were perplexed by his failure to answer the letter.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Gary looked rather perplexed.
10. The students looked perplexed, so the teacher tried to explain once again.
11. The audience looked perplexed.
12. She is perplexed about what to do for her daughter.
13. Perplexed investors tried to work out what the deal meant.
14. It perplexed him because he was tackling it the wrong way.
15. She had to explain her behaviour to her perplexed supporters.
16. Ideas and Information is a guide for the perplexed.
17. Jackie Cooper also starred as her perplexed boyfriend.
18. What's wrong? You look perplexed.
19. At this overture[sentencedict.com], Alice looked perplexed.
20. She seemed perplexed by the question.
21. By invitation he was there, a perplexed bystander.
22. Several justices looked perplexed by that answer.
23. What surprised and perplexed me was how authentic, and therefore how riveting, it turned out to be.
24. The professor is never at a nonplus, and never perplexed by a problem.
25. The farmer felt the cow, went away, returned, sorely perplexed, always afraid of being cheated.
26. Mr. Straw I can not understand the Secretary of State is looking perplexed.
27. The Judge, accustomed to hearing unconventional job descriptions, none the less appeared perplexed.
28. The sudden ups and downs of the stock market have left analysts perplexed.
29. He was eating Marmite straight from the jar and looking perplexed.
30. In fact, I might have been offended by that implication, but instead I am perplexed.
More similar words: perplexedly, perplex, perplexity, vexed, interplay, purple, complex, triplex, complexity, mixed, fixed, sharply, flexor, mixed economy, fair play, airplane, dyslexia, flexible, exert, annexe, exempt, execute, flexibility, exercise, executed, exemplar, exertion, execution, executive, perpetual.