Random good picture Not show
1. You look as though you've seen an apparition.
2. He stared at the strange apparition before him.
3. He saw the apparition of his dead wife.
4. He said in his dream he saw the apparition of his dead wife.
5. The apparition ran silently across the lobby and disappeared through a window.
6. He saw that the white apparition was a dead swan.
7. Johnnie stood at the tideline, a virginal apparition begging him to come out.
8. Manescu had the impression the apparition behind the opaque glass wall was drinking from an absurdly shaped vessel.
9. The women said they saw an apparition in the church, next to the altar.
10. The second celestial apparition was a faint, pearly cone of light slanting up the eastern sky.
11. A tourist enters the foreground, snaps the apparition, pauses, then hurls a stone at it.
12. Already startled by the apparition, the crashing down of the big heavy door completely unnerved me.
13. You can steer in that direction, the apparition replied.
14. Dean Corso: I'm the only apparition you'll see tonight.
15. We were unprepared for the apparition that confronted us.
16. And this paper-thin apparition is a fish.
17. Vanish in dark, the empty apparition!
18. I saw him as an apparition from the next world in his white hospital nightshirt, pale and bony and with those yellow hellhound 's eyes that looked at me forever.
19. Natives were amazed at the apparition of this white stranger.
20. Our Lady of Guadalupe - Apparition - Symbol of Mexico Wikipedia.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. A Marian apparition is an event in which the Virgin Mary is believed to have supernaturally appeared to one or more persons regardless of their religious faith.
22. But the terror of this new apparition brought me to a stand.
23. He wanted to run, to hit out, to lash at this evil apparition.
24. In the kitchen I found my servant and a stray village child, both dumbstruck by this apparition.
25. The signalman in his isolated box tells the narrator of an apparition he has now seen three times.
26. O : The power to live? Such a thing brought forth this apparition?
27. Lourdes cure, waters of oblivion , and the Knock apparition , statues bleeding.
28. The entire pier, with a collective gasp, drew back at the apparition.
29. At that exact moment the lights in the room switched off, taking the apparition with it, and shrouding the room in darkness.
30. In my mind, love was something behind a tinted window, part apparition, part shadow, definitely unreachable.
More similar words: nutrition, contrition, malnutrition, apparent, apparatus, apparently, heir apparent, disparity, nutritious, apportion, tuition, edition, variation, ambition, position, sedition, fruition, volition, petition, audition, addition, appellation, approbation, apperception, application, tradition, abolition, intuition, coalition, rendition.