Random good picture Not show
1. We are determined to get at the truth.
2. I can't get at the tool on the shelf.
3. Don't leave the bottle where he can get at it.
4. The doctor opened up his stomach to get at the source of the trouble.
5. Our object is to get at the truth.
6. I was determined to get at the truth.
7. The files are difficult for you to get at.
8. The gangsters couldn't get at the mayor.
9. Let me get at him!
10. He is a hard man to get at.
11. Lift some loose floorboards to get at the pipes.
12. Let me get at him,[sentencedict .com]I'll soon wear him out!
13. The truth is sometimes difficult to get at.
14. To get at the fruit, you pare off the rather thick peel with a sharp knife.
15. How much vacation do you get at your new job?
16. This was the best room we could get at such short notice.
17. It is no easy thing to get at the meaning of every idiom in English.
18. The cook needs room to get at the cooker, sink and cupboards without hindrance.
19. To qualify, candidates must get at least 10% of the votes cast.
20. I should like to get at some of the papers in that drawer.
21. The cat is on the chair trying to get at the bird.
22. He was clearly trying to get at me but I refused to be provoked.
23. The bodyguards thrust past the crowd to get at the cameraman.
24. I used to moan if I didn't get at least six hours' sleep at night.
25. The files are locked up and I can't get at them.
26. I've put the cake on a high shelf where he can't get at it.
27. A goat was standing up against a tree on its hind legs, trying to get at the leaves.
28. She always manages to cut through the complex theory and get at the facts.
29. When eating a whole cooked fish, you should never turn it over to get at the flesh on the other side.
30. The journalist protested that he was only trying to get at the truth.
More similar words: interpretation, get away, metal, state, retail, get about, retain, detail, let alone, potato, statue, estate, not at all, status, get along, get ahead, set about, at a time, statute, dictate, habitat, get across, get around, in detail, vegetable, retailer, set apart, set aside, detailed, forget about.