Random good picture Not show
1. The two brothers fought together against their attackers.
2. Molly had fought and overcome her fear of flying.
3. The two men fought a duel over the lady.
4. Feeling were so intense that they fought a duel.
5. The policeman fought off two men who attacked him.
6. She had fought many battles[sentencedict.com], vanquished many foes.
7. We fought for the honour of our country.
8. The team fought back to win the game.
9. He fought off three men who attacked him.
10. They fought for control of the islands.
11. My grandfather fought against the Fascists in Spain.
12. A tumult of feelings inside her fought for supremacy.
13. The two opposing armies fought through to the end.
14. She fought the disease with unfailing good humour .
15. Somehow the small but formidable woman fought her way through the crowd to reach her son.
16. He fought in the N African campaign during the last war.
17. She fought off her attacker by kicking him in the balls.
18. A man used to wielding an axe fought best on foot.
19. She fought against racism all her life and died a martyr to the cause.
20. 5(sentencedict.com),000 American servicemen who fought in Korea are still unaccounted for.
21. Party members fought side by side with trade unionists for a change in the law.
22. It's better to have fought and lost, than never to have fought at all.
23. We have fought scores of battles in order to win victory.
24. She has fought a one-woman campaign for ten years about the lack of childcare provision in the town.
25. He fought fiercely, but his opponent easily got the better of him.
26. A few dedicated doctors have fought for years to enlighten the profession.
27. They battled against other Indian tribes, but rarely fought with the whites.
28. Three people died as wreckage blazed, and rescuers fought to release trapped drivers.
29. The committee fought the matter out for hours, and still could not agree.
30. The important thing in Life is not triumph, but the struggle; the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.
More similar words: ought, bought, sought, ought to, brought, drought, wrought, a thought, through to, forethought, thoughtful, overwrought, at the thought of, deep in thought, cough, dough, rough, tough, bough, plough, enough, trough, though, borough, roughly, through, thorough, as though, go through, although.