Random good picture Not show
1. Inflation fell to a trough of 3.3%.
2. They led the workhorses to the watering trough.
3. Some horses were drinking at a trough.
4. The pigs fed off the same trough.
5. The pig nosed the trough down.
6. The horse trough was full of stagnant water.
7. A trough of low pressure over hilly areas will bring heavy thunderstorms overnight.
8. As the wave bore down on us, the trough deepened.
9. The field was a marsh, the track a trough.
10. The pigs were feeding from a trough in the middle of the yard.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Lena was transfixed by the gaping trough in the road.
12. About half a mile upstream the trough was traversed by the Purton breakwater.
13. The water trough was empty except for a layer of scum, a beer bottle and some sweet wrappers.
14. In a wave trough I caught a glimpse of a coral head to port: a little too close for comfort.
15. Observations of graded bedding, trough structures and cross-layering suggested sedimentation from magmatic currents induced either by convection or by gravity currents.
16. But as I ploughed through the trough in the snow, a lone figure came weaving drunkenly towards me.
17. As I came up out of the trough, the wave was pouting out a lip like the deck of an aircraft carrier.
18. From its trough in February the dollar has climbed 21% against the D-mark.
19. Playing with the classroom water trough, some children feel the need to fill, pour and empty continuously.
20. The council had been handing out grants indiscriminately, and people were hurrying to get their snouts in the trough.
21. Looking back afterwards you will see that this was not a terminal trough in your career.
22. The stock market fell by 48% from peak to trough.
23. A boy herded half a dozen camels down towards the water trough.
24. Some researchers believe the topography may even approach a Himalayan scale, spanning several miles from peak to trough.
25. It would have taken a match of some note to have lifted this last weekend of the Championship out of the also-ran trough.
26. It causes the core body temperature to increase to a peak and descend to a trough once every twenty-four hours.
27. Pastures of fresh magma flows known as pillow lavas and the rubble of frequent earthquakes line the floor of this stone trough.
28. There it lived happily ever after, plodding dreamily through piles of dandelions and cabbage - carefully avoiding the water trough.
29. Each side has a cast iron arch in 7 segments from which the iron trough is hung by 35 wrought iron rods.
30. This leads to the formation of a ridge behind which a trough or runnel is produced.
More similar words: rough, roughly, borough, through, drought, brought, wrought, go through, thorough, get through, through to, see through, all through, throughout, fall through, thoroughly, cut through, run through, come through, put through, look through, overwrought, pass through, pull through, break through, breakthrough, carry through, follow through, glance through, go through fire and water.