Random good picture Not show
(1) We had to walk across a ploughed field.
(2) We ploughed through the mud.
(3) He ploughed an acre in six hours.
(4) The ploughed earth looked rich and dark and fertile.
(5) He ploughed through the book to the end.
(6) The peasants ploughed the weeds in the field back to enrich the soil.
(7) The farmers ploughed the vegetable leaves back to enrich the soil.
(8) As soon as we arrived there,we ploughed into the work.
(9) The company ploughed a large sum into that project.
(10) The ship ploughed through the sea toward port.
(11) The prospecting team ploughed their way through the snow.
(12) They ploughed nearly 100(Sentencedict),000 acres of virgin moorland.
(13) He ploughed his energies into his father's billboard business.
(14) Julia ploughed on with the endless exam papers.
(15) The great ship ploughed across the ocean.
(16) A truck ploughed into the back of the bus.
(17) The examiners ploughed half the candidates.
(18) The meadow has been ploughed up.
(19) They ploughed their profits back into further investment.
(20) The ship ploughed through the waves.
(21) We ploughed on no matter how difficult it was.
(22) The meadow's been ploughed up.
(23) They ploughed all their savings into their daughter's business.
(24) Tanks had ploughed up muddy roads.
(25) He looked displeased but she ploughed on regardless .
(26) You shouldn't walk over ploughed fields.
(27) The car ploughed into his garden wall.
(28) The money was all ploughed back into the company.
(29) A young girl and her little brother were seriously hurt when a car ploughed into them on a crossing.
(30) When the forest was cleared(sentencedict.com),a lot of small branches were ploughed under.
More similar words: plough, rough, ought, dough, tough, bough, sought, enough, though, bought, roughly, through, drought, brought, borough, ought to, thorough, a thought, as though, although, go through, all through, through to, throughout, get through, see through, toughness, forethought, even though, thoughtful.